Friday, September 21, 2007

Paris Here and Gone

We arrived in Paris about a week and a half ago. It was amazing. All the rergular sites: Tour de Eifel, Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, and so many more. But one of the best things was the food. The bread . . . The cheese . . . The wine. All of it amazing. We explored Paris for a week and a half and now are in Lago di Como (Lake Como) Italy. It is gorgeous and a nice break between cities. Roma is the next stop. There are way too many things to say that we have done and ate. And at 1 € every 15 minutes I must cut this short and say:
I miss you all . . . And are reminded of people here across the globe.

Thank you for checking in on me and speaking your mind. I hope to get a little more time soon to write a little more in depth.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that must have gone by fast! I hope you're writing down all the details about the great food and sights. 4eu/hr is a lot to spend on a tight budget! But I did just miss you by 20 minutes!
Rome should be great, but I hear the wine is not quite as good as the bier in Deutschland, but you be the judge & let me know what you think!
Fall is happening in Boulder County. The nights and mornings are cool, but the days are still warm!
We think of you often & look forward to hearing all the stories!

cheryl said...

Paris! I cant wait to hear all about it! Enjoy Italy and keep us posted!
Love and miss you all the time!!!!

cheryl said...

Hey you guys!
I met a friend of Lisa B last night at bunco who has offered to write her son in Amsterdam about you. He has people stay at his place all the time and would love to have you for as long as you want.

Gary Schirmacher said...

Chris and Katherine,

You'll love Italy. We enjoy hearing about your travels through Trent. What an amazing journey. You'll both be ready to partner up in "the Amazing Race" once you are done. Keep having fun and we'll look forward to seeingn lots of pics when you get back.

Gary and Julie